Sunday, December 4, 2011
Posted by Bobby Beck at 10:37 AM
Keeping it simple

Being a new dad I've been finding it hard to keep up with work, social networks, twitter AND blogging. The blog has definitely suffered due to this. I'm taking a "keep it simple" approach these days for staying up with the myriad communication channels.

I've been posting a lot on my Google+ (bobbyboombeck) page and Twitter (@bobbyboombeck) feeds. Not as much on Facebook these days, but still check it to see what's going on.

In short, I'm more inspired than ever, learning SO much about life, daddyhood, business, friendship and balance. I'm so very thankful for the life I have and I never want to take it for granted.

Coming back from CTN has given me a lot to think about in terms of where Animation Mentor is at and where I want to take it. I'm incredibly inspired with AM right now and believe in it more than EVER. I'm excited for what the new year has in store and excited by all the lessons learned each day!

-BOOM
1 comments