Friday, October 14, 2011
Posted by Bobby Beck at 8:05 AM
On Becoming a daddy

It's been a while since I thought about blogging. There's been a lot of other really great stuff going on in my life. Namely, my little baby girl (see pic above).

I've had so many incredible feelings and thoughts that have come over me in the last several months and I feel incredibly blessed to have such an amazing little squishy one :)

Before I became a parent, many people told me, "When you have a kid it changes your entire life." It always sounded somewhat negative. Now, after having been on this journey for just a short while, I see how it does indeed change everything. And I see that the changes have made my life so much more outstanding. Life is not just about me anymore, it's mega-multidimensional in such a cool way.

In this quick post I just wanted to share my initial thoughts on how amazing I think this step is in life and I'm sure I'll write more about it in the future, too. :)
14 comments