Saturday, February 28, 2009
Posted by Bobby Beck at 1:47 AM
WONDERCON 2009!

I look forward to this event every year as it's a HUGE inpiration and battery recharge! It's happening this weekend in San Francisco. If you're around check it out. I went today and took it all in. Tomorrow is my "shopping day!"

It was great seeing familiar faces and getting to know a lot of new ones, too! It's also exciting to see how WonderCon has grown into something really fantastic. It's up there with ComiCon for me. It's more intimate and the energy this year is REALLY strong!

Among the most inspirational for me (aside from the already fantastic veterans) were:

==================
- The Art of Laurie B
==================
- Camilla d'Errico
==================
- Bill Robinson
==================
- Brittney Lee
==================
- Mark Behm
==================
- Emonic (aka Emo Gonzales)
==================

Labels:

7 comments