Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Posted by Bobby Beck at 12:12 AM
Moving Day is approaching!
So it's almost time to move to the new Animation Mentor head quarters! This Friday is our last day in the old digs. I must say I'm going to miss them. This building has so much history and amazing memories for all of us. With that being said we're also very excited to move to the new building where we can all be together under the same roof. I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as we start moving in.

Since Graduation I have been busy getting things in order for the move as well as finalizing the plans for 2008. It's going to be such an exciting year for the school! We're all very happy about the direction things are moving in and so happy to have all of your support in this amazing journey.

I have some good potential blog topics rolling around in my head, so once the dust settles in the new place I'll be sure to tackle some of them!

Labels:

16 comments