Monday, June 4, 2007
Posted by Bobby Beck at 11:09 PM
Pismo Kite Adventure


As you may or may not be able to tell, this blog is not just about animation and Animation Mentor. Mostly it is, but I kinda see it as a place to dump my thoughts and talk about cool things going on in my life.

The Kite Expo at Pismo Beach was sweet!!! I was happy to be there in full effect. The water was suprisingly cold as I thought the Bay was kinda cold, Pismo made the bay feel tropical. Overall it was a great weekend with friends and my super wife. Also there was a sweet party in the evening with a big outdoor fire and great people (picture seen above, cool light effect!). Pismo Beach is a great town to spend a weekend with people you care about. Lots to do, great mellow vibe going on. Penny's All American Dinner rocked BIG time for breakfast.

Some more more updates coming soon. Work at Animation Mentor has been so SUPER busy for me lately that it was nice to get away for a fun filled weekend.

Labels:

7 comments