Friday, June 29, 2007
Posted by Bobby Beck at 12:28 PM
E-Myth Interview

When Shawn, Carlos and I started thinking about creating AnimationMentor.com I knew we'd need some help. I'm big on reading books for personal development and, in recent years, on business and business practices. When we were in the beginning stages of creating AM I came upon a great book called "The E-Myth Revisited." This book talks about many important concepts for new businesses but focuses on why so many businesses fail and what you can do about it. I've used this book and training to help guide Animation Mentor's success. I often get asked about business and people who want to start their own. This is a great starting point for sure.

In the "What our clients have to say about mastery," click on Animation Mentor to view the full video interview. Animation Mentor Interview from E-Myth

I hope you enjoy this little "behind the scenes" look at the business of Animation Mentor. Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

6 comments