Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Posted by Bobby Beck at 9:37 AM
My website relauches!
With Animation Mentor going full blown over the last 2 1/2 years I haven't had much time to update my personal website. I'm happy to have put some time aside to make the long overdue update and it's finally here. What's new?
  1. New color design
  2. Updated Animation area with a mini Demo Reel Update from some of my Nemo, Boundin,' Incredibles and Cars shots.
  3. Updated Animation area also has a "what am i doing now" update showing you the 1st ever Animation Mentor graduation ceremony highlights. Since AM is pretty much what I'm doing these days, I wanted to be sure to put something as it is so special to me.
  4. Blog. Woo hoo, now I'll have more than 1 viewer on my blog. Ha, ha. I wanted to make a "news" type area that I can update regularly with whatever is going on. The Blog serves this purpose well. I'm not sure how heavy it will be on Animation Tips and such, but it will definitely highlight some of my struggles I've had switching from animator to CEO of a business. Lots of exciting things on this front and for those of you interested stay tuned. The blog is more like a diary for me so you may not be interested.
  5. Email: I am officially checking my bobbyboombeck email again! In all honesty if you've emailed me through this site over the last two years I've just been too busy to keep up with it. I went through the last two months of emails and replied to everyone and thank you for your support and kind words. So, know that I am checking this account again so if you'd like to ask any questions please feel free to do so.
I'm excited to be back in "action" via my personal site and hope some of you find it interesting. Enjoy.

A BIG thanks to www.erenazul.com for doing the updates

Labels: , ,

7 comments